Currawang is a comfortable slide-style slipper made from all-natural materials. The premium suede upper is soft to the touch and lined with luxurious Australian sheepskin for ultimate comfort. The natural cork and rubber outsole provide traction, grip and hyper flexibility to wear indoors and out.
Designed using a Californian construction, our Currawang is made with practicality and comfort in mind. The closed-toe slipper features a contoured footbed which is anatomically correct for all-day wear. Natural Australian sheepskin lines the footbed. The natural cork and rubber outsole offer grip and hyper flexibility, the most flexibility possible to obtain in a slipper, to wear indoors and out. it's so comfortable, you'll never want to take this off.
- Premium suede upper
- 100% Australian sheepskin lining
- 100% Australian sheepskin footbed for ultimate comfort
- Anatomically correct footbed made with natural cork and rubber
- Hyper flexible sole unit
- Breatheable sheepskin that naturally wicks away moisture for odourless footwear
- Australian sheepskin keeps feet cool in summer and warm in winter
- Lightweight, flexible rubber and cork outsole with wave design for traction and support
- Natural rubber and cork spoiler
- EMU Australia metal logo
- Woolmark Accredited